donderdag 25 juni 2009

Modern Life is War



Modern Life Is War (commonly abbreviated as M.L.I.W.), was a Marshalltown, Iowa-based melodic hardcore punk band. They were known for their incendiary live shows and unique take on the melodic hardcore and hardcore sound, usually avoiding standard songs structures and almost entirely abandoning the use of breakdowns. During M.L.I.W.'s six year run, the band released three full-length albums and one self-titled 7" E.P. Despite a growing profile on the underground hardcore circuit, and garnering critical acclaim from numerous musical outlets, Modern Life Is War announced their dissolution in early 2008.


There has never been a band that blew my socks like MLIW did. Never has music grabbed me like they did.(what is a very weird moment for a Hip Hop-freak like me)
It's no music for pussiez i can assure you that. the mixture of Jeffrey Eaton'z voice and the melodic hardcore-metal sound of the band still gives me goosebumps and makes me feel like killing a whole army all by myself. Quiet dangerous i know.That's why i stopped playing there music in my car. Driving 230 km an hour is no joke.





The making Of "Midnight In America"







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten