dinsdag 27 oktober 2009

Dreamz

Lately i'm dreaming alot. Since my daughter sleeps trough the night i seem to dream in full HD, dolby Surround and bright colours included. Last night i dreamt i was racing on my bike with some friends. Suddenly i lose my shoe, which is impossible because my raceshoes have a click system...the pro's will know what i'm talking about.
Anyhoew...I stop because racing without shoes is painfull + you look very stupid doing it which is against my priniciples.
I saw my shoe fell in a small waterless river. While i climb into it i c a bunch of my other shoes laying there too. Only the left ones of each pair. Because my friends didn't stop (we were racing!) i didn't had alot of time to think about the fact that this was kinda weird....I tied all the shoes on the steer of my bike and i tried to catch up with my friends. I lost the race.
All day i'm thinking about this. Maybe i buy too much shoes. Maybe i have to train more on my bike. Maybe it was just a dream. Or maybe not...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten