dinsdag 13 april 2010

Strange Times

These are strange times..lately strange things happen to me and the people around me.(read the post under this one-nice example) And not only to me, i c alot of "abnormal" things. It's hard to explain.
People acting strange. Being emotional,
being too friendly suddenly, getting divorced, losing their jobs, get sick,one person is even trying to get me down,
i'm gettin closer to some relatives nowadays, realising after a long time family is such an important thing...... realising some people really care about me which is a beautiful thing.
Life is strange. Not only in a weird way, also in a good way. I mean strangas i didn't expect it.
Dajm it's hard to explain. Gettin older is a bizar feeling.Or maybe these are just.......strange times?
Let me think about it. Cuz i don't find the right words to explain it.
Hmmm. i will come back on this one.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten