dinsdag 4 januari 2011

A Trizzy's best

A Trak posted hisTop 10 albums and songs of 2010
Enjoy, discuss, dissect, comment, argue, make up and check it out!!

Another year has passed. Getting frighteningly close to
2012. Will it literally be the apocalypse, or will there just
be a new sub-genre more annoying than the
aforementioned? Well, we have 1 more year before we find
out. (I kid, I kid.)

Here are my year-end lists….

Top 10 Albums of 2010
1. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
2. Chilly Gonzales - Ivory Tower
3. Caribou - Swim
4. The Roots - How I Got Over
5. Chromeo - Business Casual
6. Vampire Weekend - Contra
7. LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening
8. Shit Robot - The Cradle To The Rave
9. Scissor Sisters - Night Work
10. Roc Marciano - Marcberg

Top 10 Songs of 2010 not including “Barbra Streisand”
because I can’t really big myself up.

1. Drake - Over
2. Kanye West - Power
3. Congorock - Babylon
4. Tensnake - Coma Cat
5. Rick Ross - B.M.F.
6. Cassius - The Rawkers E.P.
7. Vado & Cam’ron - Speaking In Tungs
8. Flying Lotus - Do The Astral Plane
9. Boys Noize - Yeah

10. Carte Blanche - Gare Du Nord

Happy holidays yall.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten