maandag 13 juni 2011

Happy Lately

Here is another lately-letter to myself. Cuz lately....things r goin' well. Actually things go exactly thesame like they use to go but i think i found my "positive-mode" That's what's life all about isn't it? That's the way i kinda c it. Tryin to forget  and lurn of all negativity.
Nobody said life would be easy...and it isn't. Yesterday i saw a documentary about "Happiness"
Some fucked up stuff. They tried to messure Happiness, the suckers.
Happiness is seeyin my daughter and wifee smile...I'm deadserious here, it sounds cliché but that's real happiness to me.  But even then i can't stop thinking about the moment this all will stop. About all the evil things in this world. I just hope negativity stays outta our lives. And if so - i hope we overcome every Obstacle we have to face, with no Bruises.  I hope this lasts forever. 
There's always a melancholical twist to my "Lately-posts" but it's good showing your emotions...That's what they said in the documentary. So it didn't suck that much:-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten