dinsdag 13 april 2010

Now that's Gangsta

First of all i gotta explain why i didn't write on my blog for a long time.
I've been busy...very busy.
Stuff happened to me that makes you (and even me) say...shhjiiiiiiit.
My friend Steven and i went for a weekend to Amsterdam.
After a 2 hour drive we almost found the place where we had to be.
3 cops on a motorcycle appear in front of our car. They stop and start pointing at us.
We were like..uuuhhh. Suddenly they all draw their guns. From the left and rightside police cars come bursting outta nowhere. In 10 seconds we had 6 guns pointing at us, no shit!! They start to scream "Get outta the car!!"
So we did. No time for macho man now :-) "Put your farking hands on the roof of the car!!!!" The cops all looked very very nervous. I had a can of "Fristi" in my hand so i threw it (i just let it fall) away. It rolled over the front of the window and fell on the ground. I saw the cops pointing at the can, thinkin' it was a bomb or somethin'.
The cops who came from the left and right came to us (still pointing their guns) and handcuffed us.
Yep it's official, we're dangerous gangsta Mutha-uckaz now.
They put Steven in a car and drove away. I was telling the cops who handcuffed me this was all a big misunderstanding, but when i said it..it sounded very cliché....i think everybody sais that in those situations.
Anyway after 30 minutes they realised they had the wrong duders.
What happened was that a car, totally thesame car as ours, just did a armed robbery in exactly thesame area as we were.
We were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I've gotta say the Amsterdam Police Squad was very professional. They really were sorry they did that to us, they kept on sayin they were so sorry and asked a million times if we were ok. They even searched a good parking spot for us-which is not a luxe in Amsterdam :-)
So big up to the Amsterdam coppers and to ourselves, cuz we didn't shit in our pants (i know definitely i didn't)
It feels good to be a Gangsta, i tell ya.:-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten